As we all through these tough times dealing with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are all starting to get a little stir crazy sitting around the house. As the weather starts to get warmer we are starting to want to take advantage of every second we can! Every state has different guidelines some being more strict than others. Here are Treway Outdoors we would like to encourage to get outside and do what you love whether thats wetting a line or walking on the beach but we would also like to encourage you to follow CDC guidelines when doing so. Following these guidelines will only ensure that we can get back to normalcy as soon as possible as health officials work around the clock to slow and eventually stop this deadly disease.
Here are our Top 5 suggestions for things to do during Quarantine!
- Fishing! This is what we are all about here at Treway. We love it whether it be saltwater or freshwater. Any time we can get out and wet a line that is a good day! Its a great activity that you can do without running into anyone or getting too close. A rods length away as they say!
- Kayaking or Canoeing! This another activity that is awesome when the wind isn't blowing too hard. Great way to soak up some sun and get some fresh air.
- Paddle boarding! Grab a paddle board on those windless days and take it out on the lake, river, or ocean!
- Go for a walk! Times like these when we have so much time are great for walks. Weather its a walk around the neighborhood or the beach. Always good to get some good old vitamin D.
- Go Hiking! Hiking is all about the journey and then enjoying the reward when you get there!
We love getting pics from all of you! We wouldn't be anything without you guys. Send us all your pics during your favorite quarantine activity! Or tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #trewayoutdoors !